- Over 14 years industry experience regarding Helicopter Underwater Escape Training. Began in 2003 as Australian Army Helicopter Flight Engineer with the requirement to do HUET every 2 years.
- 2007 -2016 as HUET Manager/Senior Instructor Townsville HUET Facility Lavarack Barracks.
- 2016 established Toll Helicopters ACE Training HUET Facility as HUET Manager
- 2017-current day Toll Helicopters HUET/Ground School Instructor
Areas of Expertise
- Instructing Helicopter Underwater Escape Training with and without Emergency
- Breathing Systems
- Water Survival Training
- Helicopter Ground School subjects
- 2 x Deployments to Afghanistan as a Australian Army CH-47 Helicopter Flight Engineer
- Establishing the HUET capability for Toll Helicopters ACE training Centre
- Running the first HUET Cse for Toll Helicopters ACE training facility
No training facility in Australian provides the level of fidelity and immersive Helicopter related training Like ACE. The level of professionalism of all Instructors is second to none.